We help people at work, at home, and when life gets complicated. We’re big enough to deliver – and small enough to truly care about each and every one of our members. Wherever you work, whatever you do, with Community in your corner, you’re never alone. This is our personal promise to you.
- We run an advice line that operates 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, answering all member queries. (And our online Advice Centre is kept up to date with the latest information and advice, free for everybody.)
- We secure fair treatment, fair pay and fair pensions by supporting our members with individual and collective representation. We aim to work with employers, not against them.
- We campaign politically on issues that affect our members.
- We help to create safer workplaces by providing health and safety training. We provide active support for implementing positive change.
- We promote career development with training, career advice and higher education bursaries.
- We source and deliver a range of fantastic benefits for our members; from family discounts and free motor cover, to free legal and professional employment advice.
- We’re there for our members in extreme circumstances – making sure they have what they need to carry on.
For more information please visit http://www.community-tu.org/