DDC welcomes applications from people with disabilities and is committed to providing reasonable adjustments to ensure interviews and jobs are fully accessible.
What will I be doing? – Main duties
· Responsible for stock management, including the unloading, storing, inspecting, issuing, picking, packing, labelling, loading, stock checking and disposal of inventory items
· Establish & maintain improved stock issuing processes ensuring production have access to the materials required when needed whilst conforming to BSI traceability requirements.
· Ensure production stock requisitions are met quickly and stock location bins topped up regularly throughout the day.
· Support production through the part assembly / process of components and ensuring set levels are maintained.
· Processing stock replenishment purchase orders for approval
· Dealing with queries
· Making sure out-going items are packed suitably and issued with the complete and correct documentation
· Receiving supplier deliveries making sure the correct items are received in suitable condition as per requirements
· Uphold a high level of housekeeping within working areas, including making effective use of warehouse bin locations to improve safety and efficiency
· When requested complete tasks associated with Kanban point-of-use replenishment and any other material management initiatives
· Completing inventory cycle counting and supporting any periodical physical counts
· Working to established policies, procedures and standards including any company policies
· Resolving warehouse & inventory issues as requested
· Preparing and maintaining routine records
· Operate materials handling equipment e.g. forklift driving, Sack Trucks, Pallet trucks as required
The post holder may be required to carry out other duties commensurate with the post as required.
Person Specification – who are we looking for?
To apply, please email a cover letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org