With a weight capacity of 325 kg, the King Rollator is one of the strongest walkers. It is both functional and has a light and discreet design. It fits through doorways and folds easily for transport and storage in cars. It includes a large seat, extra-strong tubes and 8 tyres that provide extra security, stability and comfort. The King Rollator has a large support surface. When the user sits down heavily, the back arch prevents the weight is placed too far beyond the support surface. In this way, the risk of accidents is prevented significantly.
The critical point for rollators for bariatric users is the brakes. The King Rollator has feather-touch hand brakes that provide superior control and ensure the walker is easy to manoeuvre and hold the weight. The rollator comes with a basket and the handles are fitted with reflectors.
– Extremely strong and stable lightweight
– Easy to fold and manoeuvre
– Feather-touch hand brakes
– Fits through doorways and into cars
– The new design with iron forks and wide tires gives a smoother drive and safe handling.
Maximum User Weight 325kg / 51st
- Seat Dimensions: 355x408mm / 14×16″
- Width between Handles: 610mm / 24″
- Total Width: 710mm / 28″
- Seat Height: 500mm / 19¾”
- Handle Height: 775-990mm / 30½-39″
- Weight: 15.7kg
|Maximum User Weight||295kg/46¼st|