The Aktiv X7 is a Multi-positional modular wheelchair suitable for full-time use.
- This wheelchair has a tilt and recline facility and is fitted with elevating leg rests as standard.
- This wheelchair has a lightweight Aluminium folding frame and can be disassembled for transportation if required.
- The seat width and depth can be easily adjusted to perfectly fit the user.
- This chair offers a wide variety of seating and lying positions for long-term use.
- The armrests are height adjustable and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
- The backrest is height adjustable and both it and the seat cushion are contoured and padded for excellent support and have a waterproof, breathable and multi-stretch cover.
- Aluminium frame with fixed cross brace and tilt & recline facility
- Available in Transit and Self Propel models
- Width and depth adjustable
- Drum brake system supplied as standard (self propel model only)
- Height adjustable backrest
- Removable, height-adjustable armrests with PU arm pad
- Elevating leg rests supplied as standard
- Multi-adjustable headrest and lateral supports supplied as standard.
- This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
- Seat Width: 16” (41cm) to 18” (45cm), 18” (45cm) to 20” (51cm), 20”(51cm) to 22”(56cm)
- Seat Width: Adjustable – 41cm (16″) to 46cm (18″), 46cm (18″) to 51cm (20″), 51cm (20″) to 56cm (22″)
- Seat Depth: Adjustable – 41cm (16″) to 53cm (21″)
- Seat Height: Adjustable – 41cm (16″) to 51cm (20″)
- Backrest Height: Adjustable – 48cm (19″) to 61cm (24″)
- Overall Width – 28.5″
- Total Weight: 29kg
- Transport Weight: 16.4kg
- Max Weight: 150kg / 23.5st