The Aktiv X6 is a paediatric modular lightweight wheelchair suitable for occasional to full-time use and is multi-adjustable.
- This wheelchair has a lightweight Aluminium folding frame and is easy to lift, store and transport.
- The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
- The leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick-release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
- The chair can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled model if required.
- The chair is fitted with anti-tip wheels for added safety and a stepper to help an attendant to ease the chair up over kerbs.
- Footplates are height and angle adjustable as standard and are supplied with a one-piece footplate which simply slides onto the standard footplates to give a no-gaps platform for children to place their feet. Push handles are height adjustable as standard.
- The backrest is tension adjustable and the upholstery is breathable and padded for extra comfort.
- Folding aluminium frame
- Height-adjustable push handles
- Flip back and detachable armrests with height-adjustable PU arm pad
- Plastic side panel clothes guard
- A swing-away leg rest with a black plastic footplate, calf strap and one-piece footplate cover
- Black nylon seat with a breathable cover
- Tension adjustable backrest with breathable, wipeable cover
- Angle adjustable backrest
- 6″ grey PU front castors
- Available in Self Propel model (22″ rear wheels)
- Height adjustable anti-tippers
- This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
- Seat Width: 30cm (12″), 35cm (14″)
- Seat Depth: 35cm (14″)
- Seat Height: Adjustable 43cm (17″) – 46cm (18″)
- Backrest Height: 35cm (14″)
- Total Weight: 14kg
- Transport Weight: 9.4kg
- Max Weight: 100kg / 15.5st