Lightweight & Foldable Aluminum Frame
Whether you’re looking for a lightweight wheelchair that can be folded into a compact size or a model with specific functionality meeting all your needs, Days offers a wide range of mobility aids! The Days Escape Lite Self-Propelled Wheelchair is designed for use without assistance, making it ideal for the independent and occasional user. With an extremely light and foldable aluminium frame, the Escape Lite has been specially designed for ease of transportation and storage without the use of tools.
Accommodates Most Wheelchair Users
If you require something a bit more heavy-duty, a wider seat width is available to accommodate the needs of a larger user. Suited to use indoors or outside, the Escape Lite wheelchair comes in a choice of two seat widths, the standard 46 cm (18”) and a narrow wheelchair with a 41cm (16″) seat. Other technical specifications of the chair include: seat depth 41cm, seat height (front) 51.5cm, seat height (rear) 49.5cm, backrest height above seat 40cm.
Provides a Myriad of Features
The Escape Lite Self-Propelled has comfortable padded upholstery, full-length armrests, and a half folding back. Features detachable swing-away footrests, measuring 40-56 cm in length, making transfers in and out of the wheelchair easier. The attendant brakes with rear steppers help to stop and slow the wheelchair while managing curbs and steps during use. The chair is also available in different colours for you to have personalised for everyday use.
- In addition to being lightweight and foldable, the self-propelled wheelchair offers both comfort and practicality
- With quick release MAG rear wheels and two seat width options, Escape Lite Self-Propelled is suitable for any wheelchair user
- Available in four bright colours including purple, racing green, ruby red, and silver blue
- Designed for low maintenance and peace of mind, chair comes with puncture-proof tyres
- Wheelchair weighing 15 kg can hold a user maximum weight capacity of 120 kg (18 ¾ stones)