The Ascent Pro stand aid is a premium powered standing and raising aid. With a sleek, ergonomic design the Ascent Pro provides ideal assistance for transfers while maintaining a home-from-home aesthetic.
The Ascent Pro is designed for patients with reduced core or leg strength to support them in reaching a standing position. Designed with both carer and patient comfort and safety in mind, it has easy-to-grip handles adjustable to suit a range of heights, and soft padded leg supports with integrated shock absorbers. The attractive easy-move 360° swivelling design allows operation by a single caregiver, and the high speed, soft stop/start motion makes transfers smooth and reduces transfer time. This combination allows labour-intensive routines to be streamlined, improving efficiency.
The battery-operated height and leg adjustments are supported by a manual emergency lowering system and overload protection, meaning patients can always be gently lowered in the event of a power failure. The leg spreading mechanism is also battery operated and offers a stable lifting position.
Suitable for transferring patients into a wheelchair, onto toileting facilities, onto a bed, or for many other assisted transfers the Ascent Pro is also excellent for standing exercises and promoting mobility.
The safe working load is 200kg/31.5 stone, therefore making the Ascent suitable for a range of users.
This stand-aid is only for use with clip slings. See our Ascent Stand-Aid sling HSL510 with clip fastening.
- Premium, sleek, aesthetic design
- Battery-operated height and leg adjustment
- Soft stop/start motion
- Handset operation with battery level display
- LCD display for service notifications, actuator cycles and overloads
- Ergonomic handles
- Manual emergency lowering system
- Flexible extra soft knee supports with safety straps
- Removable non-slip foot plate
- External wall charging station
- Enclosed castors keep out dirt and are easy to maintain
- Battery compatible with Harvest Healthcare Olympic Pro hoist
- Spare battery
- Wall charging station
Safe Working Load:200kg/31.5 stone
|ASCENT PRO 200
|External width of the closed carrier frame:
|External width of the spread carrier frame:
Download the full specification here.