The Ascent 180 Stand Aid has an impressive range of ergonomic features to provide a safe and dignified life. It is uniquely designed to provide three functions; as a transfer aid, as a sit-to-stand aid and as an aid to rehabilitation by assisted standing.
- Ability to lift a wide range of people from 4ft – 6ft 5”
- Compact and easily manoeuvred
- Profiled push handles designed in conjunction with the REBA assessment tool allows for safe moving and positioning
- Powered leg opening allows for a stable and safer lift without restricting access around chairs and beds
- Front castors and rear castors for maximum control and positioning on all floor surfaces
- A multi-directional knee pad allows for individual adjustment to provide full support
- The rearfoot bar helps to negotiate the stand aid over uneven floor surfaces and door thresholds
|ASCENT 180 STAND AID|
|Safe Working Load:||180kg (28 Stone)|
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND PRODUCT CODE|
|Ascent 180 – Clip with Powered Leg||HLA039|
|Ascent 180 – Loop with Powered Leg||HLA042|
Download the full specification here.