The Olympic 180 Hoist benefits from the rigorous ergonomic design procedures and quality checks. It has been constructed from high-quality powder-coated steel that will provide years of reliable service.
The hoist boasts an impressive 180kg lifting capacity, powered leg opening and market-leading Linak® actuators and motors.
The hoist is also available with a scales unit incorporating the QRS feature which is a dignified, accurate and convenient method of determining body mass by weighing an individual whilst situated in a sling and suspended by the Olympic 180 hoist; (Product code: HLA034QRS). The QRS (product code: 610000) is to be purchased separately.
|HLA034||Olympic 180 Hoist|
|HLA034QRS||Olympic 180 Hoist with a QRS Feature|
|610000||QRS & Scales Assembly (To be used with the HLA034QRS)|
- Cost-effective solution without compromising on quality
- Robust powder-coated steel frame
- Linak control system
- Electric leg opening as standard
- Red emergency lowering screw
- Easy to position with 4 large swivel castors and ergonomic
- Tool-free assembly
- Single person installation
- Can lift a patient from the floor
|Safe Working Load:||180kg/28 Stone|
|Leg Inside Width (Closed/Open):||490mm/1075mm|
|Castor Size (Front/Rear):||75mm/100mm|
|Carrier Bar Type:||3 hooked safety attachments for loop slings|
Download the full specification here.