The Olympic Pro is the ideal tool for safe and effortless lifting, repositioning and transferring of patients who are limited in their mobility. This attractive yet robust hoist allows smooth, secure and efficient use while maintaining comfort for the user.
The powered dynamic positioning system (PDPS) provides precise and stable positioning without the need for manual intervention, meaning more relaxed transfers. This enables more conversation and easier interaction between patient and carer. An optional integrated scale enables the weighing of patients during the transfer.
The excellent manoeuvrability of the Olympic Pro makes this hoist suitable for navigating corridors and room furniture. The chassis itself is extra-light, made of steel and aluminium, and easy to move on high-quality, lockable double castors. The legs are low to the ground, allowing the hoist legs to pass easily underneath both baths and care beds. The height, leg-spreader and carrier frame are all electronically controlled, and the anti-rotation mechanism prevents unintentional rotational movement during lifting and transferring. The carrier frame can be lowered to the floor to allow picking up patients from the ground.
Suited to a wide range of care environments the Olympic Pro is an excellent solution for patients who cannot support themselves, allowing daily handling routines to be undertaken simply and effectively, with the comfort, safety and dignity of the patient as paramount considerations.
- Aesthetic design
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering
- Carrier frame and lifting column made of aluminium and steel
- Extra light and easy to manoeuvre, high-quality lockable double castors
- Electrically adjustable height, cradle and spreadable carrier frame, for easier resident transfer
- Lifts from the floor
- Electrical Positioning System (EPS) in order to place the resident exactly without additional force
- No unintentional rotational movements during lifting and transferring due to the anti-rotation mechanism
- Battery compatible with Ascent Pro stand aid
- LCD display for battery level, service notifications, actuator cycles and overloads
- Slow decline feature, in case of overloading
- LOLER test reminder light
Optional Extras include:
- In-built electronic scales on original purchase HLA020
- Spare battery (Product code ELE053A)
- Wall charging station (Product code ELE022)
|OLYMPIC PRO 185
|Chassis Width (Closed/Spread):
|700mm / 1180mm
|1290mm / 125mm
|Max User Weight:
Download the full specification here.