Whether you are at home or travelling, the TOPRO Odyssé is the perfect travel companion.
Its unique two-way folding mechanism and the incorporated transport bag make it small and easy to transport. It comes with a spacious, expandable shopping bag, which also can be carried separately. The compact design of the Odyssé and the simple folding system makes it ideal for travelling by car, plane or train as it takes up so little space.
The rollator is tested and approved according to TÜV NS-EN ISO 11199-2 (standard for security and quality for rollator) and EN ISO 10993-1 (standard for biocompatibility).
As with all our rollators, the Odyssé has a wide range of accessories available.
The Odyssé comes with a 7-year warranty (except for parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear).
- The recently developed TOPRO IBS (Interior Braking System) enables the user to change between several types of wheels such as standard wheels, off-road wheels and studded tyres if required.
- TOPRO “Quick release” makes it easy to change between different types of wheels depending on the surface.
- Comfort Wheel Grip: Manoeuvrable, with a good grip on smooth surfaces such as lino, parquet flooring and even tarmac.
- Comfort Wheel Soft: Comfortable and secure on unsurfaced roads, paths, cobblestones etc.
- Wheels with good tread provide extra security when the user is sitting on the rollator.
- TOPRO ErgoGrip is a unique ergonomic grip, which makes it easier for the user to stand from a sitting position, provides a comfortable armrest and offers different holding positions when standing and resting.
- Detachable shopping bag with shoulder strap, which has a 10-kilo capacity.
- The seat consists of a mesh fabric, which provides good visibility for walking and is breathable, comfortable, durable and washable. Welded edges provide added comfort.
- The parking brake, together with deep tread tyres, ensures safe use of the seat and secure transfer between rollator and chair. The driving brake provides additional safety during walking.
- Folds easily by pulling the strap on the seat. A compact size for easier storage and rests steadily on four wheels. Easy to transport and is well suited to wheel through narrow passages.
- A locking clamp locks the rollator securely in its folded position to make handling and transportation easier.
- Numbered scale in the handlebar tubes for simple height adjustment.
- Sturdy lock wheels for adjustment of the handles provide an increased feeling of safety.
- Edge guard for simple manoeuvring.
- The tilt function makes it easier to navigate small obstacles such as kerbs and thresholds.
- In total twelve ball bearings in the wheels and forks ensure smooth navigation of corners.
|Recommended user height||150–200 cm||140–170 cm|
|Maximum weight of user||150 kg||125 kg|
|Weight capacity shopping bag||10 kg||10 kg|
|Volume expandable shopping bag||13–22.5 l||11–20 l|
|Handle height||815–1000 mm||710–860 mm|
|Handles||Ergonomic – several holding positions (TOPRO Ergo Grip)|
|Grip distance driving brake||70 mm||70 mm|
|Maximum length (in upright position)||650 mm||650 mm|
|Maximum width||600 mm||600 mm|
|Width between handles||470 mm||470 mm|
|Seat height||620 mm||540 mm|
|Diameter turning circle||840 mm||840 mm|
|Diameter wheels||200 mm||200 mm|
|Width wheels||36 mm||36 mm|
|Height when completely folded
(sideways and downwards)
|445 mm||445 mm|
|Height when only folded sideways||815 mm||740 mm|
|Width when folded||245 mm||245 mm|
|Length when completely folded
(sideways and downwards)
|750 mm||750 mm|
|Total dimensions completely folded (l × w × h)||750 × 245 × 445 mm||750 × 245 × 445 mm|
|Total product weight (incl. detachable
wheels and shopping bag)
|8.2 kg||7.9 kg|
|Area of use||Indoors & outdoors|
|Art. No. Ultramarine||815000||815010|
|Art. No. Wine red||815002||–––|