The Aktiv X5 is a modular lightweight wheelchair suitable for occasional to full-time use and is multi-adjustable.
- This wheelchair has a lightweight aluminium folding frame and is easy to lift, store and transport.
- The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
- The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
- The modular style frame allows the seat height, seat depth and backrest angle to be simply and easily adjusted.
- The chair can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled model if required.
- The backrest is tension adjustable with a comfortable padded nylon cover to accommodate and support the user’s back and a 2” seat cushion is supplied as standard.
- The chair is fitted with anti-tip wheels for added safety and a stepper to help an attendant to ease the chair up over kerbs. Footplates are height and angle adjustable as standard.
- Folding aluminium frame
- Back height adjustable
- Flip back, detachable armrest with PU arm pad (Standard Full Length)
- Plastic side panel clothes guard
- Swing-away leg rest
- Black nylon seat with a breathable cover
- Tension adjustable back with a wipeable cover
- Angle adjustable backrest
- 7″ grey PU front castors
- Available in Transit (12″ rear wheels) and Self Propel (24″ rear wheels) models
- Press button release safety belt
- Height adjustable anti-tipper
- This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
- Seat Width: 41cm (16″), 46cm (18″), 51cm (20″)
- Seat Depth: 43cm (17″) to 46cm (18″)
- Seat Height: Adjustable 41cm (16″) to 51cm (16″)
- Backrest Height: 44cm (17.5″)
- Total Weight: 16.8kg
- Transport Weight: 11.7kg
- Max Weight: 140kg / 22st