The Aktiv X3 Lite is a deluxe lightweight durable wheelchair for occasional to full-time use.
- This wheelchair has a lightweight aluminium folding frame and is easy to lift, store and transport.
- The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads.
- The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
- This chair seat height can be adjusted and can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled model if required.
- The backrest is tension adjustable with a comfortable padded nylon cover to accommodate and support the user’s back and a 2” seat cushion. The chair is fitted with anti-tip wheels for added safety and a stepper to help an attendant to ease the chair up over kerbs.
- Folding aluminium frame
- Fold-down back
- Multiple axles for seat height + depth adjustments
- Flip back and detachable armrest with PU arm pad
- Plastic side panel clothes guard
- Swing-away leg rests with black plastic foot plate (Angle adjustable) & heel-loop
- Aluminium brake
- 7” grey PU castors
- Choice of press button or buckle style safety belt
Black nylon padded seat
- Black nylon tension back (8 adjustable Velcro straps) with nylon cover
- This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
- Seat Width: 41cm (16″), 46cm (18″), 51cm (20″)
- Seat Depth: 43cm (17″)
- Seat Height: Adjustable 41cm (16″) – 51cm (20″)
- Backrest Height: Adjustable 42cm (16.5″)
- Total Weight: 15.9kg
- Transport Weight: 10.8kg
- Max Weight: 130kg / 20.5st