The Aktiv X2 is a lightweight durable wheelchair for occasional use.
- This wheelchair has a lightweight aluminium folding frame and is easy to lift, store and transport.
- The armrests flip back and can be removed easily as standard and have comfortable polyurethane armrest pads – Interchangeable armrest styles available.
- The backrest folds down and the leg rests and rear wheels are removable by easy quick release mechanisms; therefore the chair can be quickly and easily disassembled for easy storage in a car boot.
- This chair has the added benefit of a dual axle meaning that the chair can be easily and economically converted from a self-propel to an attendant transit wheeled model.
- Folding aluminium frame
- Lightweight aluminium wheelchair
- Available in Transit (12″ rear wheels) or Self Propel (24″ rear wheels) models
- Dual axle allows easy conversion between transit & self propel models
- Flip back, detachable armrest with PU arm pad (Standard Full Length)
- Plastic side panel clothes guard
- Swing away leg rests with black plastic foot plate & heel loops
- Padded black nylon seat and back upholstery
- 7″ grey PU front castors
- Swing away elevating leg rests with black plastic foot plates & calf pads
- Press button release safety belt
This chair has passed crash test ISO7176-19:2001 for occupied transportation
Download the full specification here.