The economical and easy to re-use standard manual wheelchair.
The lightweight BasiX² manual wheelchair represents improved adjustability combined with a modern, clean look. Improvements include greater seat depth adjustment (41 – 46cm), a tension adjustable backrest which is extendable from 41 – 46cm and a more robust, rigid castor attachment. Highly efficient and easy to use – the Breezy BasiX² is the ideal standard lightweight folding wheelchair for fleet management.
Axle plate adjustment
The axle plate provides seat height and centre of gravity adjustment for the BasiX². Allowing the manual wheelchair to be adjusted to suit a variety of needs.
Tension adjustable back
The BasiX² standard manual wheelchair comes with a 7 strap tension adjustable back as standard. Mild postural requirements can now be managed on an entry level fleet wheelchair at no additional cost.
Rounded front armrest
Wider, rounded front armrest for greater comfort and safety and ease of transfer providing another grab point.
- Seat Width: 380mm -520mm (38cm – 52cm)
- Seat Depth: 435mm (410mm – 460mm adjustable) – 43.5cm (41cm – 46cm adjustable)
- Seat Height: 425mm – 510mm (42.5cm – 51cm)
- Seat Angle: 0º to 6º
- Seat Tilt: no
- Backrest Height: 435mm (410mm – 460mm adjustable) – 43.5cm (41cm – 46cm adjustable)
- Material: Aluminium
- Maximum User Weight: 125 kg (19.7 stone)
- Total Weight: from 13.8 kg
- Crash Tested? This product has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19
Download the full specification here.