The Community static mattress has been built with high resilience, fire retardant foam. This foam allows for better pressure distribution making it very comfortable for the user.
It is suitable for patients at a medium risk of developing a pressure ulcer.
Some features include:
- ‘V’ Cuts to assist in profiling
- High resilience, fire retardant foam base
- Maximum patient weight – 25 Stone (159kg)
The mattress is complete with a two-way stretch, vapour permeable, water-resistant PU cover. Shaping enables profiling of the mattress and the ability to turn the mattress extends its life.
Additional sizes and vandal-proof mattresses are also available.
Also, see our Community Plus mattress.
- High resilience, CMHR foam base
- Supplied in a two-way stretch, vapour permeable, water-resistant PU cover with stitched seams
- Can be turned to extend service life
PRESSURE RELIEF RISK LEVEL: MEDIUM
|HSMCOM||2000mm x 900mm x 125mm||25 Stone / 159kg|
|HSMCOM.12||2000mm x 1200mm x 125mm||25 Stone / 159kg|
|2000mm x 900mm x 125mm
2000mm x 1200mm x 125mm
|25 Stone / 159kg|