The Elita Select Low is a premium scissor action profiling bed which complies with the highest standards and lowers to just 290mm from the floor. Ideal for patients at risk of bed falls the Elita Select Low provides exceptional care whilst maintaining a warm aesthetic.
The scissor set-up means the Elita Select Low can be fitted with a low footboard, making it one of the most attractive beds in the Elita range whilst still maintaining user safety.
The four profiling sections provide optimum comfort and clinical support and can be independently adjusted by users using the ergonomic lockable handset.
Fully customisable, the Elita Select Low comes with multiple colours, side rail setups and headboard and footboard options.
- Lockable handset
- Maximum patient weight 135kg/21 stone
- Safe Working Load 175kg/27 stone
- Variable height (290-720mm)
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg support
- Split side rails (optional)
- Low footboard on request
- Stylish wooden head and footboards and side rails
- Wraparound head and footboards
- 4 braked castors
- Available in 8 colours
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
|Max. Patient Weight:||135 kg / 21 Stone|
|Safe Working Load:||175 kg / 27 Stone|
|Max. Mattress Thickness with Side Rails:||150mm|
|Adjustable Height:||290 – 720mm|
Download the full specification here.