The Elita Low is a premium profiling bed which lowers to just 230mm from the floor. Ideal for patients at risk of bed falls the Elita Low provides exceptional care whilst maintaining a warm aesthetic.
Four profiling sections allow for optimum comfort and clinical support and can be independently adjusted by users using the ergonomic lockable handset.
Fully customisable, the Elita Low comes with multiple colour options, wraparound head and foot boards, and optional Trendelenburg and autoregression.
- Lockable handset
- Maximum patient weight 135kg/21 stone
- Safe Working Load 175kg/27 stone
- Variable height (230-630mm)
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg support
- Auto regression (optional)
- Trendelenburg (optional)
- Stylish wooden side rails
- Wraparound head and footboards
- Available in 8 colours
- 4 braked castors
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
|Max. Patient Weight:||135 kg / 21 Stone|
|Safe Working Load:||175 kg / 27 Stone|
|Max. Mattress Thickness with Side Rails:||150mm|
|Adjustable Height:||230 – 630mm|
Download the full specification here.