Woburn Community 1200 is Harvest’s first wide set profiling bed, built to the same high-quality standard as smaller beds in the range.
Providing patients with more space can reduce the feeling of entrapment – especially for those patients who are used to sleeping in a double-sized bed.
Optional Bed accessories include:
The Community 1200 is not a bariatric bed and has a safe working load of up to 30 Stone / 193 kg. The width of the bed also allows patients to roll freely when in bed, reducing the risk of injury for patients inclined to roll when in bed.
Ideal for community environments, Community 1200 is fully compliant with legislation. To aid with infection control, the head and footboard are vinyl wrapped.
- Safe Working Load 193 kg / 30 Stone
- Maximum user weight 158 kg / 25 Stone
- Adjustable Height 385- 815mm
- Low voltage power supply (no mains voltage on the bed chassis to
reduce the risk of electric shock)
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg
- Lockable handset
- Integral 115 mm side rails (will take up to 8-inch mattress) (Included)
- Inbuilt emergency battery backup
- In-built autoregression; a sliding backrest, easing the patient into a seated position preventing the upper body from feeling squashed or pushing on vital pressure points.
- Trendelenburg as standard
- Quick release actuators
- Replaceable PCB
- Replaceable actuator pistons
- Easy to install
- Also available in vinyl-coated wooden heads and footboards
- Padded headboards are available on request
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
- In-Built Extension (optional); the platform can be extended by 200mm, without having to purchase new platforms or additional pieces of equipment.
- Braked wheel castors; add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
- 5-year warranty
|Max. Patient Weight:||158 kg / 25 Stone|
|Safe Working Load:||193 kg / 30 Stone|
|Max. Mattress Thickness with Side Rails:||205mm|
|Adjustable Height:||385- 815mm|
|Angle of Back Rest:||70°|
|Angle of Thigh Rest:||30°|
|Total Bed Weight:||91.5kg|
|Motor Unit Protection Class:||IPX4|
|Medical Product:||Class 1|