The Woburn Ultra Low 800 Bed is a fully functioning four-section Ultra Low profiling bed with an even higher nursing height of 800mm.
The Woburn Ultra Low 800 Profiling Bed helps to significantly reduce the risk of injury if a person rolls out of bed as the platform can be lowered to 90mm off the floor. The platform can also be raised to 800mm to make it easier for the carer when providing care to the patient.
The low headboards give greater access for care staff at the head and foot end, when at nursing height.
Electronically setting of height, backrest or knee brake is simple, using the lockable handset.
The Woburn Ultra-Low 800 has a Trendelenburg function as standard. Optional bed levels, lighting, and accessories are available on request.
- Low voltage power supply (no mains voltage on the bed chassis to reduce the risk of electric shock)
- Lockable handset
- Emergency battery backup
- Wooden head and footboards
- In-built auto-regression
- Trendelenburg as standard
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg support
- Easy Cleaning – complies with MHRA guidelines
- Compatible with environmental control system
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
|Max. Patient Weight||175kg / 27 Stone|
|Safe Working Load:||185 kg / 29 Stone|
|Angle of Back Rest:||Up to 70°|
|Angle of Knee Rest:||Up to 30°|
|Total Bed Weight:||125 kg|
|Motor Unit Protection Class:||IPX4|
|Medical Product:||Class 1|
Download the full specification here.