The Prime Comfort Active mattress combines all the benefits of our Prime Comfort Plus mattress, plus so much more. The addition of cells gives the ability to step up or step down patient care with or without a pump.
Benefits of the mattress include:
- ‘U’ shaped based on roll prevention
- Compatible with all the Harvest pump
- Quiet operation
- Complete with a fully welded cover
Built using both static foam and alternating air cells, the mattress can be used with or without the pump. This combination means patients at a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers, will still be protected when the mattress is deflated.
The Prime Comfort Active is available with all of harvest healthcare’s pumps:
Please note that this mattress can be purchased ready for use with each of our pumps or as a system with one of our pumps, for codes please see specifications.
- Firm ‘U’ shaped high-density polyether foam base for roll prevention and to aid transfers
- Castellated soft and resilient central foam insert
- 10 alternating cells powered by the low noise level pump
- Fully welded, antibacterial, water resistant, four-way stretch cover
- Durable PVC base
- Step up: step down with/ without pump
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
The Prime Comfort Active Mattress complies with Bed Rail Regulations for the Woburn, Woburn Low, Community and Community Low beds.
Dimensions: 2000mm x 900mm x 140mm
Maximum Patient Weight: 39 Stone/247kg
Mattress Weight: 9kg
|PRIME COMFORT ACTIVE MATTRESS ONLY|
|HHMPRIMA.P1||Prime Comfort Active Mattress for Harvest 1 Pump|
|HHMPRIMA.P2||Prime Comfort Active Mattress for Harvest 2 Pump|