The Woburn Profiling Bed is a reliable bed with quality features that provides outstanding comfort and ease of care for the user and carer.
The robust wooden side rails are collapsible below mattress level, and extend higher to allow a safe mattress depth of 205mm, giving scope for improved pressure relief and comfort.
Adjustment of the backrest knee break and platform height can all be done at the touch of a button.
Optional extras available for the Woburn Profiling Bed include:
- In-Built Extension (200mm)
- Trendelenburg Function
- Vigilant Falls Reduction System
- Alternative Finish
Not only built to better support patients, but the new bed also raises to 795mm providing a better working height for nursing staff.
Each bed now has an increased rail height, allowing for the use of deeper mattresses which in turn provide better pressure relief.
Our Woburn Profiling Bed is intended to assist with providing a comfortable environment for both patients and carers.
- Safe Working Load 220 kg / 34 Stone
- Maximum user weight 185 kg / 29 Stone
- Adjustable Height 365 – 795mm
- Low voltage power supply (no mains voltage on the bed chassis to
reduce the risk of electric shock)
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg
- Lockable handset
- Integral 115 mm side rails (will take up to 8-inch mattress) (Included)
- Inbuilt emergency battery backup
- Autoregression (optional); a sliding backrest, easing the patient into a seated position preventing the upper body from feeling squashed or pushing on vital pressure points.
- Trendelenburg (optional)
- Wraparound wooden head and footboards
- Quick release actuators
- Replaceable PCB
- Replaceable actuator pistons
- Padded headboards are available on request
- Easy to install
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
- In-Built Extension (optional); the platform can be extended by 200mm, without having to purchase new platforms or additional pieces of equipment.
- Braked wheel castors; add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
- 5-year warranty
|Max. Patient Weight:||185 kg / 29 Stone|
|Safe Working Load:||220 kg / 34 Stone|
|Max. Mattress Thickness with Side Rails:||205mm|
|Adjustable Height:||365 – 795mm|
|Angle of Back Rest:||Up to 70°|
|Angle of Thigh Rest:||Up to 30°|
|Total Bed Weight:||86 kg (+10 kg rails)|
|Motor Unit Protection Class:||IPX4|
|Medical Product:||Class 1|