The Woburn Community Profiling Bed is built to withstand multiple dismantles and rebuilds. It aids infection control and is available with optional extras. This bed is designed to support the Community markets.
Optional extras for the Woburn Community Profiling Bed include:
- Built-in Extension Platform
- External Battery BackUp
- Vigilant Falls Reduction System
- Trendelenburg Function
- Underbed Light
Carers can raise the bed to a maximum height of 800mm, providing a better working height for carers.
All cables are attached to the bed platform removing trailing cables and the risk of trip hazards aiding safety, also making it possible to use Hoists and Stand Aids by the bed.
A variety of finishes are also available, please enquire with a member of the team today.
- Safe working load 220 kg / 34 Stone
- Maximum user weight 185 kg / 29 Stone
- Adjustable height 380 – 800mm
- Low voltage power supply (no mains voltage on the bed chassis to reduce the risk of electric shock)
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg support
- Integral 115 mm side rails (will take up to 8-inch mattress) (optional)
- Inbuilt emergency battery backup
- Quick release actuators
- Trendelenburg as standard
- Replaceable PCB
- Replaceable actuator pistons
- Easy to install
- Padded headboards are available on request
- Integral wooden side rails
- Wooden head and footboards
- Lockable handset
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
- Auto-Regression (optional); a sliding backrest, easing the patient into a seated position preventing the upper body from feeling squashed or pushing on vital pressure points.
- In-Built Extension (optional); the platform can be extended by 200mm, without having to purchase new platforms or additional pieces of equipment.
- Braked wheel castors; add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
- 5-year warranty
|Max. Patient Weight:||185 kg / 29 Stone|
|Safe Working Load:||220 kg / 34 Stone|
|Max. Mattress Thickness with Side Rails:||205mm|
|Adjustable Height:||380 – 800mm|
|Angle of Back Rest:||70°|
|Angle of Thigh Rest:||30°|
|Total Bed Weight:||81 kg (+13kg rails)|
|Motor Unit Protection Class:||IPX4|
|Medical Product:||Class 1|
There are no reviews yet.