The Kensington Active Mattress is Harvest Healthcare’s alternating overlay mattress, designed for patients at high risk of developing pressure ulcers. This active overlay is designed to be used on top of the patient’s existing static mattress. It should not be used on its own.
The overlay has 16 alternating cells made of TPU material to reduce noise when the cells inflate and deflate and a pillow section with 2 static cells for patient stability and comfort. The cells alternately inflate and deflate on a 10-minute cycle. All air cells are individually replaceable should any damage occur.
It comes with a 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating.
The Kensington is light and easily manoeuvrable. This overlay mattress is perfect for community use and provides a cost-effective, high-quality solution if you have many patients in need of pressure reduction and relief.
The overlay is compatible with Harvest pumps 1 and 2, allowing for a range of maximum patient weights.
Maximum Patient Weights:
Harvest 1 Pump: 25 Stone / 158kg
Harvest 2 Pump: 29 Stone / 184kg
Please note that this mattress can be purchased alone or with one of the compatible pumps as a system. For codes, please see specifications.
- 18 cells are made of TPU material to reduce noise when cells inflate and deflate
- Pillow section for patient stability
- All cells interchangeable for ease of repair and cleaning
- Low weight to allow the carer to easily move the mattress
- 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating
- High risk
- Compatible with Harvest pumps 1 and 2
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 2000mm x 900mm x 110mm
|KENSINGTON MATTRESS ONLY
|Kensington Overlay for Harvest 1 Pump
|Kensington Overlay for Harvest 2 Pump
|KENSINGTON MATTRESS SYSTEMS
|Kensington Overlay System with Harvest 1 Pump
|Kensington Overlay System with Harvest 2 Pump