The Prime Comfort Plus Static Mattress is an excellent static mattress, which provides great patient comfort.
Sidewall construction encases the foam, enhancing stability for the patient and assisting in patient transfer. A castellated foam top allows excess heat to escape from beneath the foam, preventing the patient from overheating whilst laid on the mattress.
Benefits of the Prime Comfort Plus include:
- Excellent pressure redistribution
- Keyhole slots in the high-density base to aid profiling
- Complete with a two-way stretch, vapour permeable, water-resistant PU cover with welded seams
Available in three different sizes, the mattress is suitable for a variety of patients.
An alternative to the Prime Comfort Plus is the Kinetic Air.
- Excellent comfort and support
- Slots in the base enable profiling
- Four-way stretch, waterproof, vapour permeable, water resistant, PU cover with welded seams
- Different sizes available
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
|PRIME COMFORT PLUS MATTRESS
PRESSURE RELIEF RISK LEVEL: HIGH
|PRODUCT CODE||SIZE||MAX WEIGHT|
|HSMPRIMP||2000mm x 900mm x 140mm||39 Stone / 247kg|