The Woburn Low Profiling Bed is a dependable 4-section profiling bed which features a high-quality control system, a reduced minimum platform height and a high load capacity.
Purpose-built to lower to 220mm, the platform can bring patients closer to the floor significantly reducing the risk of injury for those likely to roll out of bed.
Optional Extras of the Woburn Low Profiling Bed include:
- In-Built Length Extension
- Variety of finishes
- Trendelenburg Function
Side rails are also available with the Woburn Low and are now collapsible, complete with a safety catch. Patients can comfortably sit on the edge of their beds without applying pressure to the back of their legs, or causing damage to the rails.
Ideal for many environments within the care sector, this bed is fully compliant with legislation.
- Safe Working Load 220 kg / 34 Stone
- Maximum user weight 185 kg / 29 Stone
- Adjustable Height 220 – 650mm
- Low voltage power supply (no mains voltage on the bed chassis to
reduce the risk of electric shock)
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg
- Lockable handset
- Integral 115 mm side rails (will take up to 8-inch mattress) (optional)
- Inbuilt emergency battery backup
- Autoregression (optional); a sliding backrest, easing the patient into a seated position preventing the upper body from feeling squashed or pushing on vital pressure points.
- In-Built Extension (optional); the platform can be extended by 200mm, without having to purchase new platforms or additional pieces of equipment.
- Trendelenburg (optional)
- Wraparound wooden head and footboards
- Quick release actuators
- Replaceable PCB
- Replaceable actuator piston
- Padded headboards are available on request
- Easy to install
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
- Braked wheel castors; add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
- 5-year warranty
|Max. Patient Weight:||185 kg / 29 Stone|
|Safe Working Load:||220 kg / 34 Stone|
|Mattress Base Size||2000 x 900mm|
|Max. Mattress Depth||205mm|
|Adjustable Height:||220 – 650mm|
|Angle of Back Rest:||Up to 70°|
|Angle of Thigh Rest:||Up to 30°|
|Total Bed Weight:||89.5 kg (without side rails)|
|Motor Unit Protection Class:||IPX4|
|Medical Product:||Class 1|
There are no reviews yet.