The Sandringham Active Mattress is Harvest Healthcare’s basic replacement mattress with 18 alternating cells and an integral 50mm layer of foam providing an overall depth of 160cm. A pillow section has 2 static cells for stability and comfort. The cells are made of TPU material to reduce noise disturbance when cells alternately inflate and deflate on a 10-minute cycle.
The Sandringham Active Mattress comes with a 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating.
Being easy to maintain with interchangeable cells, this product provides the customer with excellent value for money when choosing an alternating mattress replacement to achieve pressure reduction for high-risk patients in long-term care.
It is compatible with Harvest pumps 1 and 2, allowing for a range of maximum patient weights.
Maximum Patient Weights:
Harvest 1 Pump: 25 Stone / 158kg
Harvest 2 Pump: 29 Stone / 184kg
Please note that this mattress can be purchased alone or with one of the compatible pumps as a system. For codes, please see specifications.
- 18 cells are made of TPU material to reduce noise when cells inflate and deflate
- 50mm insert of high-quality foam
- Pillow section for patient stability
- All cells interchangeable for ease of repair and cleaning
- Low weight to allow the carer to easily move the mattress
- 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating
- Compatible with Harvest pumps 1 and 2
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 2000mm x 900mm x 160mm
|SANDRINGHAM MATTRESS ONLY
|Sandringham Mattress for Harvest 1 Pump
|Sandringham Mattress for Harvest 2 Pump
|SANDRINGHAM MATTRESS SYSTEMS
|Sandringham Mattress System with Harvest 1 Pump
|Sandringham Mattress System with Harvest 2 Pump