The memory foam effect helps to improve the comfort and pressure-relieving properties of the mattress.
The base layer is a high resilience foam which prevents the mattress from splitting and bottoming out over time.
Some features of this mattress include:
- Visco-foam moulds to the shape of the body
- Better pressure distribution which reduces trans-cutaneous pressure and improves circulation
- Moulded foam with skin effect – resists tearing and crumbling
Specialist mattress length extensions are available, to extend the mattress up to 200mm.
- Suitable for Profiling Beds
- 80kg/m3 Foam (Visco Upper Layer)
- 40kg/m3 Foam (Firm Base Layer)
- Concept Insert
- Vapour Permeable Water Resistant Cover
This multi-materials stratification provides perfect adhesion:
- It does not split
- It does not require glues or solvents
- Perfect adherence to the two materials
- Pressure Relief Risk Level: High to Very High
Made of high resiliency foam core (HR) with Viscofoam® (80kg/m3) providing comfort and preventing a sagging effect.
Anatomical shape for better support of the sacrum area, resulting in an increase of the contact surface with the mattress and thereby contributes to a reduction in the maximum pressure values.
Reinforced prevention against pressure sore on the sacrum region.
|PRODUCT CODE||SIZE||MAX WEIGHT|
|P161MFPMHF||1990mm x 860mm x 140mm||20 Stone / 130kg|
|P161MFPMHF120||1970mm x 1150mm x 140mm||42 Stone / 270kg|
The Viscoflex Static Mattress complies with Bed Rail Regulations for the Woburn, Woburn Low, Community and Community Low beds.
Download the full specification here.