The Reflect 2 Static Mattress is a suitable option for patients in need of prevention and treatment for pressure sores.
A deep layer of castellated viscofoam rests upon a foam base. The two foams together evenly distribute patient weight and provide extra support.
Benefits of this mattress include:
- Castellated top and keyhole slots in the base to aid profiling
- Complete with a two-way stretch, vapour permeable, water-resistant cover with welded seams (stitched seams for Bariatric mattress)
- Available in 3 sizes
This mattress does not require monthly turning, reducing the need to disturb the patient.
Alternative treatment mattresses are available from our Active Mattress range.
- Castellated viscoelastic top and firm foam base
- Keyhole slots to aid profiling
- Two-way stretch, waterproof, anti-bacterial zipped cover with welded seams
- Available in different sizes and in bariatric
- No-turn mattress
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
|REFLECT 2 MATTRESS
PRESSURE RELIEF RISK LEVEL: HIGH
|PRODUCT CODE||SIZE||MAX WEIGHT|
|HFR147||2000mm x 900mm x 165mm||39 Stone / 247kg|
|HFR147.12||2000mm x 1200mm x 165mm||39 Stone / 247kg|
|HFR147.1370||2000mm x 1370mm x 165mm||39 Stone / 247kg|
|HFR227||2000mm x 1200mm x 180mm||45 Stone / 285kg|
|HFR227.14||2000mm x 1400mm x 180mm||45 Stone / 285kg|
|HFR227.60||2000mm x 1200mm x 180mm||60 Stone / 381kg|
|HFR227.1400.60||2000mm x 1400mm x 180mm||60 Stone / 381kg|