Harvest Healthcare’s Woburn Community Low Profiling Bed is suitable for patients at a higher risk of rolling when in bed, and possibly falling, the Community Low Profiling Bed offers the benefit of a lower entry and exit height. The platform lowers to just 220mm from floor level, reducing the risk of injury should a patient fall.
Optional Extras for the Woburn Community Low Profiling Bed Include:
- Wooden Side Rails
- In-Built Extension
- Foam Fall Mat
- Alternative Finishes
The 4 part profiling bed is designed especially for the Community market, is able to withstand multiple dismantles, and regular cleaning and is more fail-proof than most other beds on the market.
Ideal for many environments within the care sector, this bed is fully compliant with legislation.
- Safe Working Load 220 kg / 34 Stone
- Maximum user weight 185 kg / 29 Stone
- Adjustable Height 220- 640mm
- Low voltage power supply (no mains voltage on the bed chassis to
reduce the risk of electric shock)
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg
- Lockable handset
- Integral 115 mm side rails (will take up to 8-inch mattress) (optional)
- Inbuilt emergency battery backup
- Trendelenburg as standard
- Quick release actuators
- Replaceable PCB
- Replaceable actuator pistons
- Easy to install
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
- Padded headboards are available on request
- Auto-Regression (optional); a sliding backrest, easing the patient into a seated position preventing the upper body from feeling squashed or pushing on vital pressure points.
- In-Built Extension (optional); the platform can be extended by 200mm, without having to purchase new platforms or additional pieces of equipment.
- Braked wheel castors; add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
- 5-year warranty
|Max. Patient Weight:||185 kg / 29 Stone|
|Safe Working Load:||220 kg / 34 Stone|
|Max. Mattress Thickness with Side Rails:||205mm|
|Adjustable Height:||220- 640mm|
|Angle of Back Rest:||70°|
|Angle of Thigh Rest:||30°|
|Total Bed Weight:||81 kg (+13kg rails)|
|Motor Unit Protection Class:||IPX4|
|Medical Product:||Class 1|
|Aluminium Rails – Set of 4||HHRAIL02|
There are no reviews yet.