The Woburn Ultra-Low Bed has been upgraded to a higher quality specification.
With unique features allowing the platform to be lowered 67mm off floor level, the Ultra-Low Bed provides user safety and reliability.
Being able to lower to just 67mm from floor level, the bed is built for use without the need for side rails. Should the user be inclined to roll whilst in bed, and potentially fall, the bed reduces impact and allows the user to safely roll onto the floor, or a fall mat.
Optional bed extras include:
The Trendelenburg Function is supplied with the bed as standard, which allows the user to be positioned upright if necessary. This feature can create a seated effect if applied with the knee break.
Ideal for many environments within the Care and Community sectors, the bed is fully compliant with legislation.
Our Woburn Ultra Low bed is also available with an enclosed headboard and footboard in both oak and walnut. A full-colour range is available on request.
- Safe Working Load 185 kg / 29 Stone
- Maximum user weight 175 kg / 27 Stone
- Adjustable Height 67 – 640mm
- Low voltage power supply (no mains voltage on the bed chassis to reduce the risk of electric shock)
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg
- Lockable handset
- In-built emergency battery backup
- In-built autoregression; a sliding backrest, easing the patient into a seated position preventing the upper body from feeling squashed or pushing on vital pressure points.
- Trendelenburg as standard
- Available with an enclosed headboard and footboard
- Wooden head and footboards
- Easy Cleaning – complies with MHRA guidelines
- Quick release actuators
- Replaceable PCB
- Replaceable actuator pistons
- Padded headboards are available on request
- Easy to install
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
- Braked wheel castors; add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
- 5-year warranty
|Max. Patient Weight
|175kg / 27 Stone
|Safe Working Load:
|185 kg / 29 Stone
|Angle of Back Rest:
|Up to 70°
|Angle of Knee Rest:
|Up to 30°
|Total Bed Weight:
|Motor Unit Protection Class: