The Hampton Extra replacement is Harvest Healthcare’s plus-size active mattress. Designed for plus-size patients at very high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
The mattress is made up of 18 independent cells. It has 17 alternating cells made of Nylon with a TPU lining to reduce noise when the cells inflate and deflate and a pillow section with 1 static cell for patient stability. The mattress comes with a 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating.
The foam surround allows for a wider mattress to be used on a 1200-wide bed, like the Community 1200 and the Ultimate 1200 and provides extra stability for transfers. It also improves stability when transferring from bed to chair, and prevents bottoming out. This mattress is essential for those wanting to provide the right equipment for plus-size patients.
It is compatible with our Harvest 3 pump.
Maximum Patient Weight:
Harvest 3 Pump: 50 Stone / 317kg
Please note that this mattress can be purchased alone or with the compatible pump as a system. For codes, please see specifications.
- 20 cells made of Nylon with a TPU lining to reduce noise when cells inflate and deflate
- Pillow section for patient stability
- All cells interchangeable for ease of repair and cleaning
- 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating
- Compatible with Harvest 3 pump
- Foam surround
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 2000mm x 1200mm x 230mm
Very high risk
|HAMPTON EXTRA MATTRESS ONLY|
|HAMHAMP002.P3||Hampton Extra Mattress for Harvest 3 Pump|
|HAMPTON EXTRA MATTRESS SYSTEMS|
|HAMHAMP002.HPU3||Hampton Extra Mattress System with Harvest 3 Pump|