The Rotational Active Mattress is a high-quality, replacement active mattress system with three therapy settings.
Designed to assist with pulmonary complications and treatment of existing pressure ulcers, the mattress is suitable for patients in need of regular re-positional changes where this cannot be achieved by the patient or carers.
It comes with a 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating.
20 interchangeable air cells and side bolsters to cradle the patient when rotating to promote safety and is highly durable.
Patients at very high risk, particularly those who find it difficult to reposition independently and also wish to remain in their own homes in preference to a residential or nursing care home, can benefit from the rotational mattress which provides regular small positional changes in accordance with a regime set by the care provider.
Full training on use is provided by the team at Harvest and this system is compatible with the Harvest profiling beds. This active mattress provides continuous low air loss combined with rotational and alternating therapy to provide the patient with effective pressure reduction, and control of moisture for an effective microclimate.
- Ability to turn patient to the left or right side or both sides alternatively
- Continuous low air loss combined with rotational therapy
- Fast inflation time
- Pulsate and static mode
- Fully adjustable pressures
- Fowler mode
- Electronic pressure control
- Lockout to avoid unauthorised changes to settings
- Low pressure/power failure visual and audible alarms
- Self-diagnosis check
- CPR quick release facility
- Complete with quilted vapour permeable water-resistant cover
- Transport facility
- Powered by the Wondermat pump
- Suitable for fully profiling beds