The Wondermat Active Mattress is designed to constantly maintain interface pressures, below capillary closure powered by the Wondermat pump for very high-risk patients.
This system features a user-friendly control unit, with an adjustable pulsation cycle time of 3 – 20 minutes and a static mode, which diffuses 100 litres of air per minute under the patient to keep them dry and comfortable and manage the microclimate.
The Wondermat pump unit features a self-diagnostic check to auto-calibrate all switches and sensors.
Comes complete with a fully washable cover, an advanced pump unit, and a storage bag.
The low air loss Wondermat Replacement System is designed to constantly maintain low interface pressures to prevent capillary closure.
This mattress is aimed at patients who are at the highest risk of developing pressure ulcers and moisture damage and need equipment that is right for them in terms of pressure reduction and relief, control of moisture, and optimised comfort.
- Rapid auto firm
- Tri-zonal feature
- Fowler mode
- Electronic pressure control
- Lockout to avoid unauthorised changes to settings
- Low pressure/power failure visual and audible alarms
- Self-diagnosis check
- CPR quick release facility
- Complete with quilted vapour permeable water-resistant cover
- Transport facility
- Powered by the Wondermat pump
- Suitable for fully profiling beds