The Woburn Ultimate Plus Size Profiling Bed is designed for plus-sized patients’ use.
Designed with aluminium side rails and an under-bed strengthening bar, the Ultimate is able to support weights of up to 60 Stone / 381 kg. The bed is also available in both 1200mm and 1400mm wide.
For taller patients, the bed can optionally be extended by 200mm.
Bed accessories include:
A range of wide fit, plus size active and static mattresses are available to fit the bed. To ensure the end user complies with Bed Rail Regulations, the bed will support a maximum mattress depth of 260mm.
For more information on the service and maintenance of this bed, please contact a member of the servicing team.
- Safe Working Load 381 kg / 60 Stone
- Maximum user weight 300 kg / 47 Stone
- Adjustable Height 275 – 690mm
- Low voltage power supply (no mains voltage on the bed chassis to
reduce the risk of electric shock)
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg
- Lockable handset
- Aluminium side rails
- Wooden head and footboards
- Inbuilt emergency battery backup
- In-built autoregression; a sliding backrest, easing the patient into a seated position preventing the upper body from feeling squashed or pushing on vital pressure points.
- Trendelenburg as standard
- In-built stability system
- Length Extension Kits are available for both Ultimate 1200 and 1400
- Quick release actuators
- Replaceable PCB
- Replaceable actuator pistons
- Padded headboards are available on request
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
- Braked Wheel Castors; add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
- 5-year warranty
|Max. Patient Weight:||300 kg / 47 Stone||300 kg / 47 Stone|
|Safe Working Load:||381 kg / 60 Stone||381 kg / 60 Stone|
|Max. Mattress Thickness with Side Rails:||260mm||260mm|
|Adjustable Height:||275 – 690mm||275 – 690mm|
|Mattress Platform Dimensions:||2000 x 1200mm||2000 x 1400mm|
|Angle of Back Rest:||70°||70°|
|Angle of Thigh Rest:||30°||30°|
|Total Bed Weight:||157kg (+17 kg Side Rails)||188kg (+17 kg Side Rails)|
|Motor Unit Protection Class:||IPX4||IPX4|
|Medical Product:||Class 1||Class 1|
|Aluminium Rails for Ultimate Bed – Set of 6||HLDU110||HLDU110|