The Hampton is Harvest Healthcare’s durable active replacement mattress, designed for the prevention and management of pressure ulcers. It is recommended for use by a patient who is at a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers and supports the treatment of up to stage 4 pressure ulcers.
It has 20 cells made of Nylon with a TPU lining to reduce noise when the cells inflate and deflate and a pillow section for patient stability.
The mattress comes with a 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating.
The Hampton mattress is an all-rounder for comfort and pressure area care solutions.
It is compatible with all of the Harvest pumps, allowing for a range of maximum patient weights.
Maximum Patient Weights:
Harvest 1 Pump: 25 Stone / 158kg
Harvest 2 Pump: 29 Stone / 184kg
Harvest 3 Pump: 40 Stone / 254kg
Please note that this mattress can be purchased alone or with one of the compatible pumps as a system. For codes, please see specifications.
- 20 cells made of Nylon with a TPU lining to reduce noise when cells inflate and deflate
- Pillow section for patient stability
- All cells interchangeable for ease of repair and cleaning
- 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, welded, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating
- Compatible with all Harvest pumps
- Cable management system
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 2000mm x 900mm x 200mm
Very high risk
|HAMPTON MATTRESS ONLY
|Hampton Mattress for Harvest 1 Pump
|Hampton Mattress for Harvest 2 Pump
|Hampton Mattress for Harvest 3 Pump
|HAMPTON MATTRESS SYSTEMS
|Hampton Mattress System with Harvest 1 Pump
|Hampton Mattress System with Harvest 2 Pump
|Hampton Mattress System with Harvest 3 Pump