The Windsor is Harvest Healthcare’s active replacement mattress designed for the prevention and management of pressure ulcers in patients at very high risk.
The mattress has 17 alternating air cells and 3 static pillow section cells for patient stability. All air cells are individually replaceable should any damage occur. The cells are made of pure PU, a very soft and quiet material to aid patient comfort.
It comes with a 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating.
The Windsor mattress is an all-rounder for pressure area care solutions. Being made of a very soft and quiet material, it has got a critical factor to gain patient cooperation and concordance with pressure reduction therapy. It provides high levels of comfort and pressure care for users who find other alternating mattresses uncomfortable.
The mattress is compatible with Harvest 2 and Harvest 3 pumps.
Maximum Patient Weights:
Harvest 2 Pump: 29 Stone / 184kg
Harvest 3 Pump: 40 Stone / 254kg
Please note that this mattress can be purchased alone or with one of the compatible pumps as a system. For codes, please see specifications.
- 20 cells made of pure PU, a softer and quieter material for patient comfort
- The base sheet is a super easy wipe-down material and has a Crib 5 fire rating
- Pillow section for patient stability
- All cells interchangeable for ease of repair and cleaning
- The PU resists water to make the cells easier to clean
- 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, welded, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating
- Compatible with Harvest 2 and Harvest 3 pumps
- Cable management system
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 2000mm x 900mm x 200mm
Very high risk
|WINDSOR MATTRESS ONLY|
|HAMWIND001.P2||Windsor Mattress for Harvest 2 Pump|
|HAMWIND001.P3||Windsor Mattress for Harvest 3 Pump|
|WINDSOR MATTRESS SYSTEMS|
|HAMWIND001.HPU2||Windsor Mattress System with Harvest 2 Pump|
|HAMWIND001.HPU3||Windsor Mattress System with Harvest 3 Pump|