The Balmoral Replacement is a Harvest Healthcare top-of-range pressure-reducing active mattress used in the prevention and management of pressure ulcers. It is recommended for use by a patient who is at a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers and supports the treatment of up to stage 4 pressure ulcers.
It is made up of 27 individual cells: 23 alternating air cells and 4 static pillow section cells, on a 50mm thick layer of foam. Cells are made of pure PU and are all interchangeable for ease of repair and cleaning. In addition, the mattress is designed to ensure bedrail compliance on any UK-manufactured profiling bed.
The Balmoral comes with a 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating.
It is compatible with Harvest Healthcare’s pumps 2 and 3.
Maximum Patient Weights:
Harvest 2 Pump: 29 stone / 184kg
Harvest 3 Pump: 40 stone / 254kg
Please note that this mattress can be purchased alone or with one of the compatible pumps as a system. For codes, please see specifications.
- 27 individual cells made of pure PU, a softer and quieter material for patient comfort
- The mattress has an integrated foam base
- Pillow section for patient stability
- All cells are interchangeable for ease of repair and cleaning
- 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable and water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating
- Compatible with Harvest pumps 2 and 3
- Very high risk
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 2000mm x 880mm x 150mm
Very high risk
|BALMORAL MATTRESS ONLY|
|HAMBALM001.P2||Balmoral Mattress for Harvest 2 Pump|
|HAMBALM001.P3||Balmoral Mattress for Harvest 3 Pump|